Step 1: Application
Deadline 29 July 2022
Notification ≤ 10 Aug 2022
An application letter (pdf format, 1 page max.) should be sent by email to algosb-organizers (at) ibpc (dot) fr with Subject "AlgoSB application", by the deadline. The application should provide
- a mini-vitae or a link to the full vitae,
- a presentation of the applicant's research interests,
- a few lines commenting on the relevance to his or her research of courses that will be taught.
Applications are open to Ph.D. students and researchers from public laboratories and universities, as well as from industry. A maximum of 25 participants will be accepted.
Notification of acceptance will be provided about 10 days after the deadline.
Step 2: Registration
An email has been sent to all participants, containing a link to the Azur-Colloques website along wth registration instructions
Registration is open from Oct 15 - Oct 28, 2022
|Researchers from public research institutions and universities||600€|
|Regular rate (industry)||900€|
A 10% TVA will be added to the amounts shown above.
Registration fees cover:
- Accommodation from Sunday afternoon to Friday: 5 nights in double-occupancy rooms at the IES. (A very limited number of single-occupancy rooms are available for a supplemental fee.)
- Welcome "apéritif" on Monday evening
- Lunches and coffee breaks from Monday noon to Friday noon.
- Gala dinner.
- Transportation between Ajaccio airport and the IESC site on Sunday afternoon and Friday afternoon. (See Where page for details)
Travel and other costs such as dinners (except the gala) are the responsibility of each conference participant.
To facilitate discussion we ask all participants and teachers to stay for the entire school!